Writing, Interviews, and Personal Bookings
Julieanna specializes in weight loss, sports nutrition, as well as disease prevention, management, and reversal. She works with people across the lifespan (from infants to seniors) and with various health concerns and goals. Julieanna guides her clients through a transition to a healthy, whole food, plant-based diet, helping fulfill the goals of:
- Achieving and maintaining ideal body weight
- Recovering from sugar and other food addiction
- Incorporating a balanced, varied, health-promoting diet
- Managing-and commonly reversing- chronic disease, including: high blood pressure, elevated cholesterol levels, heart disease, diabetes, cancers, certain autoimmune diseases, food allergies and intolerances, gastrointestinal conditions such as Ulcerative Colitis, Crohn’s, and Irritable Bowel Syndrome, renal disease, osteoporosis and osteopenia, eating disorders, osteoarthritis, and more
- Enhancing sports and exercise performance, including endurance and strength athletes, professional athletes, and those seeking improvements in their fitness results
- Perinatal care- ensuring adequate nutrient intake during prenatal and breastfeeding periods
- Helping parents feed their children, from infants to picky toddlers, all the way to the teenage years
Julieanna is available for private, semi-private, and group consultations via email, phone, Skype, Facetime, Google Hangout, as well as via in-home around the Los Angeles and Ventura County areas.
Coaching on Demand
Do you have questions about nutrition, health, fitness, wellness, raising a family on a healthy diet, dealing with dissonance because of your diet? Need tips on ways to lose weight, gain weight, get fit, manage a chronic disease, beat a sugar (or other food) addiction, or transition to a plant-based diet? Sign up here to schedule time to answer your questions and help guide you on your journey.
Lectures, Presentations, and Seminars
Julieanna is an internationally-renowned and highly sought-after speaker who brings passion and influence to her audience. She regularly speaks at health and inspirational seminars, medical and heath conferences, corporate wellness events, Universities, and for private groups. Julieanna panels screenings of plant-based documentaries and develops wellness seminars.
Popular topics for lectures include:
- Let the Myths Stop Here- Debunking the most commonly held nutrition misconceptions with current nutritional and medical science.
- Winning the Weight Loss War- Breaking down the principles of weight loss to help elucidate and simplify weight management without trends, discomfort, or false promises.
- Slowing Down Aging with your Fork- Navigating the basic doctrine of aging and offering guidance on how to slow down the process using food and fitness.
- Plant-Based Sports Nutrition- The key to performing optimally and taking your sport to the next level boils down to proper fueling and recovery. This lecture details how to maximize your training and recovery to help you surpass your goals and personal bests.
- Ten Tenets to Optimal Health- Achieving optimal health requires multiple variables, including healthy eating, adequate rest, and exercise. This talk will present the ten critical components to consider in order realize your best health and longevity.
- Eating Naked- Demystifying the raw food diet, describing the benefits and risks, and breaking down how best to follow a raw plan to ensure ideal results.
- Junk Food Vegan Diet- Many ethical Vegans end up stuck in a health rut because the emphasis on their diet is what to exclude, instead of how to eat for health. In this lecture, I will delineate where many Vegans tend to miss the opportunity to be exemplary role models for their cause.
- Plant Preparation- Preparing delicious whole food, plant-based meals is simple once you get in the groove and develop your new vocabulary. This presentation guides you to know how to stock your kitchen, and how to prepare meals without processed foods or animal products while maintaining a vast variety of enticing flavor and texture.
Writing and Interviews
Julieanna is the author of the best-selling book, The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Plant-Based Nutrition, the brand new The Vegiterranean Diet, and co-author of The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Gluten-Free Vegan Cooking. She is the nutrition columnist for VegNews Magazine and writes for various blogs, newsletters, and papers. Julieanna is an expert in answering questions, providing handouts and articles, and writing about various nutrition, fitness, and health-related topics. Contact Julieanna regarding her availability for potential writing and interview inquiries.
Nutrient Analysis, Recipe Development, and Meal Planning
Julieanna is a sought-after recipe developer and meal planning expert. She creates weekly meal plans for clients and groups, develops new recipes, and can nutrify any recipe to make it healthy, while maintaining its integrity. Julieanna works for various food product companies analyzing their product recipes and providing nutrition labels and in-depth nutrient analysis.